Wednesday, March 13, 2013

STILL Living Life by the Seat of My Pants

So a year ago on March 8, 2012 I published the first post of Living Life by the Seat of Your Pants.

For some reason I thought I published it a year ago today so that is why this is later than I had originally planned – a heavy undertaking for someone who doesn’t plan well…or in some cases, at all.
So what has transpired in the life of someone who continues to live her life by the seat of her pants?

·         I’m a year old and I’d like to think a little bit wiser

·         I’ve had my convertible car that I continue to enjoy but that definitely needs some work on – for 10 years!

·         I’m still single and haven’t had a date in what seems like forever

·         I have a beautiful, smiley, adorable Niece who I cannot wait to see again!

·         I had my hair cut into a Pixie and colored Auburn

·         I was temporarily laid off on March 1st

·         I currently own about 615 actual books

·         I have about 400 on my Nook

·         I’m still overweight

·         I still live in my cute cottage

·         I still smoke

·         I still own too much stuff

·         I still enjoy the beautiful weather in SoCal

·         And, I’ve kept up with this crazy undertaking of writing a Blog


A year later, not much has changed, but things can only if I chose to be conscious of what I’d like to change and take action to turn those changes into my reality.

Of course there are things that are beyond our control, but as I see it, you have to roll with the punches, give thanks for all you have, show gratitude and charity, and be open to all the possibilities this world and life has to offer you.

I’d like to thank everyone who has shown their support – whether it be with your comments, sharing my blog with your friends, or just your good wishes. It is very much appreciated.
 
So - Stay tuned. There’s more to come in this adventure that you’ve chosen to join me on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Living Life by the Seat of Your Pants!

Appreciate it!