Monday, October 21, 2013

Diving In...


I tore out some pages from an old Notebook. I do not know when this was written, but the page after it is dated 12/1/2002...I've transcribed directly from the written page. Apparently I wrote from a flow of consciousness & in the moment because there are not line or paragraph breaks.


Tear - A tear is something that comes from the heart - it has 2 meanings - to break and also a release. When I cry, I'm usually releasing something - guilt, guilt, anger, anger, anger, upset, angry, overflow with emotions because everything gers caught up inside and sometimes I just need to let it all go. I really like meditation and yoga classes because they are a release of stress, anger, sadness, happiness - all sorts of emotions come to the surface and I usually shed some tears - of happiness, joy, sadness, lonliness, longing, fun, endurance, stress. Tearing somthing up can be a release a also. To let go of something, to destroy so something can be created again - anew.Release sadness, lonliness, happiness - breaking my heart because it is so full and I want to give so much to someone - I'm tired of being lonely. Crying tears of sorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Living Life by the Seat of Your Pants!

Appreciate it!